Home
We are?

Rules
Topics
Prizes
Winners





Registration

Recieve Updates?

Logos
Contact us
Bloggie 1
Bloggie 2
Bloggie 3

About us

Blogging Not Enough is formed by a group of like-minded youth bloggers who believe there can be fun in blogging. It is a place where creative ideas and life stories are shared. Every youth deserves a chance of winning prizes for outstanding blog entry!

Photobucket

Ah Girl Lah says " I am one who love blogging, fried chicken and sleeps at 3 am everyday!"

DareDevil says " A guy who love to eat a lot(not sure why) and play crazy sports!"

Smile ^_^ says " Someone who smiles and look dumb at times!"

Spongebob says " I'm a heavy sleeper but ain't no lazy person. I love to shop, play computer games and do sports which are all my favourite pastimes!"

KangXi says " Likes to eat, is currently into fashion, plays sports and loves making friends."

Ah Boy says " A very naughty boy who likes to eat Macdonald burgers and face the laptop everyday!"

O Lady says " I am not a grandma! Haha! I love playing the guitar and my favourite food is Popiah! Yummy!"